Monday, August 2, 2010

Augusto.

Summer is coming to a close, which means I am about to re-enter my biggest mission field. I know that I have got to go back to school & someone other than the person I left as. I have got to go in with a heart for the lost, and with a boldness & passion beyond that that I already had. I have got to keep myself focused on the things of God, all the time. I have to remember that the people I hang around with, the clothes I wear, the status I have, do not define me. God must be the place that I find my acceptance & the only one that I seek the approval of. The way I act, and the way I talk must always reflect Him. In order for me to accomplish what is expected of me this year I cannot fall into the pattern of the quiet Christian. I must live a bold, passionate, and outrageous life for God. Life isn't easy sometimes, but I know that I am never alone. I know that God will never put me up against something that I cannot handle. I also know that He is the only thing that never changes. I place my trust in the unchanging God & all the promises he has given me. I know that He is my shield, my strength, my strong tower, and my bestfriend. Keep me in your prayers throughout the year, I have alot that is asked of me. I have big things to do this year, and I am beyond excited about it! I cannot wait to see what God has in store for me, my school, my city, and my world. I know a big change is coming, & I know I will be a part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment