Wednesday, August 4, 2010

OMG, no way!

Wow, it is truly the most amazing thing to be able to see the things of God happening right infront of you! There was a prophecy given over my youth group a few years ago & NOW it is happening! The prophecy was that we will be the youth that changes our city, and that at LCM stadium there will be a HUGE revival! I am huge!! Like the football stadium would be full of kids & they would be throwing down their drugs and razors and all of that stuff and leaving it there! Now, that is a very big responsibility. Today my youth pastor announced that just today they got a call from a man at LCM school district and he asked if we would have a youth rally in their stadium!! OMG! He had no idea about the prophecy, or anything like that! It is just total conformation that God is moving in mighty ways amoung us, the youth. I cannot wait for this even to come to pass! I know that I have a BiG God that can take any situation & change it to good. I know He has huge plans for us, and now is the time! WOOHOO!

1 comment:

  1. God is always bigger. <3

    I'm so excited to read this!

    ReplyDelete