Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Te quiero.

I know...picking favorites is not a good thing to do. I'm sorry, I just can't help it. <3
This is Jazmin,



She stole my heart from day 1, seriously, she was the first one of the kids to come sit on my lap and hug me. I fell in love with this little girl immediately, and the best part was that she loved me back. I pretty much designated her as "my kid" during the trip, because anytime we were with the kids she was always right next to me, and I loved that! I love each & every one of those kids, I am not saying that I only paid attention to Jazmin. That was definitely not the case, I spent a ton of time with all of them and got to know each of them, not only by name, but I got to know their personalities. They are all so different, but they all possess such great qualities! I would give anything for all of the kids that I met during that amazing week, it is just that Jazmin stole my heart before I even knew what was happening. It was easy to become selfless when you were around all of those kids. All it took was a smile, that they were always more than willing to give, and you were wrapped around their little tiny finger! Oh, I could write forever about them all! Jazmin is a beautiful little girl that is more of a leader than anyone I have ever seen. She definitely likes to get her way, and she definitely thinks she is a princess, but that is more than okay because she is going to change the world someday and all those things she does that come off as being bossy are going to help her along the way. I love and miss that little girl more than you can understand, and I think about her all the time. Her pictures are all over my room, as our pictures of all my honduran babies, and they always make me smile. Those kids are constantly in my prayers and thoughts. Thanksgiving break cannot come soon enough! Te quiero mucho mucho mucho Jazmin! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment