Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Decisions.

Everyone has a decision to make. Eventually, everyone will have to decide what is important to them. You make a choice to fit in, or to stand out. To sit quietly, or to cause a scene. To give up, give in, to give it all you've got. You decide where you stand, and where others think you do. You decide if you want to be sitting in the back, or standing on the front lines. You decide if you leave something behind once you are gone, or if you just leave this earth with nothing left behind. Personally, I have decided that nothing is as important to me as my relationship with the one and only living God. I have great people in my life, I have a wonderful family, fantastic friends, four amazing girls that I call my sisters, an amazing "niece" Ansley (soon to be joined by Macy!), and a boyfriend/bestfriend that always makes me smile, but the relationship I have with my God is far beyond those. I have decided to be on the front lines of the youth revival that I feel is coming. I have decided that fitting in will not get me anywhere in life, I chose to stand out for the One who forever changed my life. I refuse to look to man for approval, I know whose I am and that my Father always has my back. I decided to stand strong in my faith, all the time, because eventually it could be all I have left. I decided not to look to the right or the left, but to keep my eyes focused on Jesus, and I decided to let Him guide and direct my path. I honestly don't know why I decided to write this on here, except the fact that I wish everyone decided the same things I did. A blog is about just writing what you feel, right? So, in that case, I guess I am doing something right. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment