Friday, August 13, 2010

pure joy.

Today, well it is 1:30am so technically yesterday, my "sister" Megan had her second child! She is a beautiful, 6lbs, 15oz, 19in, baby girl named Macy Cate Toohey! I am going to see her in the morning, and I absolutely cannot wait!! Her oldest child, Ansley Grace, is 20 months old. She is the little love of my life, seriously! I love that little girl, and I am sure I will love Macy just as much :) Not only is their mom my "big sister" & my bestfriend, but her kids also bring so much joy to my life!
I will upload a picture of Macy later, blogger is being stupid & not letting me upload anything. Anyway, I am seriously so blessed to be able to watch these amazing babies grow up! I have watched Ans go from a helpless tiny infant to a very independent todler! I have seen her cute little personality develop & I have went from being a random girl to "A-ley" and it is the best thing ever! She is so freaking cute! I wish I could write down all the stories of all the cute/hilarious things she has done but I don't have enough time. Anyway, I love her with all of my heart! I cannot wait to continue to watch her grow up to be the amazing woman she is going to be! Then there is Macy, who is like, a day old. I love her already! I am definitely looking forward to developing a relationship with her like the one I have with Ansie! I cannot imagine my life without these two little girls! Even though I am not technically their aunt, they will always be so important to me! I will always see them as my family! It makes me a little sad when I think about how fast Ansley is growing up, but I love the age she is right now! The age where she definiely has her own opinion about things, but she is hilarious & always makes me laugh! Plus, she is so sweet with her little hugs! I love when she says, "a-ley! a-ley!", because I know that I am more to her than some random girl. Okay, well, I am just really excited about Macy, like to the point that I can't sleep, so I decided to blog about the reason I am so excited! MACY CATE IS HEREEEEEEEEEE!!! I am soooooo excited about going to see her tomorrow! I honestly cannot wait! So, here's to life. To many years, &to the life that has just started. All that being said, I guess I can end on a simple note... Ansley Grace & Macy Cate... I love love love you!

2 comments: