Friday, August 20, 2010

I'm thinking that,

since I have nothing important, or powerful, to say. I will just tell you about my past three days.
Well Wednesday, I woke up at 7a.m., which is extremely early. If you are wondering why I was up early, it it because my friend Caitlyn wanted to take pictures of my friend Madison & Myself.
Here are a few of the picture she took:






Then, I went over to Megans house to spend some time with Ansley Grace :)
I didn't spend all of my time with Ansley, I got some Macy time too :)

I ended up staying over there for quite a long time, since church got cancelled because the AC was broken. Then some lady brought Megan some food, so we ate it. Then we played wheele of fortune (and won, I might add), and watched Big Brother. All together, I had a wonderful day with Megan, Macy, Ansley, Jessica, and Andrew.

Yesterday, I woke up & got ready to spend the day with my wonderful mother! We started our day at Olive Garden, where we both ordered the fantastic soup & salad! After eating we headed to the mall! I needed to finish up my school shopping, so I just went and got a few things. Oh, I got the CUTEST shoes, they are hot pink vans. I love them. While at the mall, I went to Journeys to visit my friend Cami, she works there. It was a great trip filled with cute clothes, sweet shoes, boba juice, camizea, and a wonderful mommy! Once we were home, I took a wonderfun nap! Then I woke up & prepared myself to watch what was the BEST Big Brother episode ever!! Jackson came over & we all ate, watched BB, and then played the Wii. What a great day.

Then today I had my lunch date with my Daddy, which was great as always. I am going to the movies tonight with J, but that is about all for today. Today is my last friday of summer, & I am pretty depressed just thinking about it.


OkayyyyyyyBYE! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment